Firstly, clear the foundation, remove all outstanding hard and sharp debris, tamp and scrape the foundation, and then lay composite geomembrane. After the acceptance of geomembrane, pour the concrete cushion, and then lay the steel wire gabion.
- Box installation: open and adjust the mesh, connect it with connecting wire, set a tie point every 20cm, and shape it at one time, set up an eight line inside to reinforce the box, then put the box in a fixed position, overlap the box with staggered seams, and connect with the adjacent box with tie line to form a whole.
- Filling: the stones are placed orderly and reasonably, with uniform and dense size. It is strictly forbidden to use rust stone and weathered stone. The box is filled with 90-200 mm stones; the cushion is filled with 90-150 mm stones. When filling stone, the layer boxes should be placed evenly, and the phase lines should be adjusted in time to ensure smooth masonry lines and consistent inclination.
- The exposed surface above the water level of 69.00 is filled with river pebbles. The river pebbles are evenly placed with the same size, and the surface layer is smooth.
- After the completion of rock filling, seal and tie tightly with binding wire, with a spacing of 20cm.
- In the process of stone masonry, the blocks should be handled with care, and all the binding wires should face the inside of the box, not the outside. When the cushion is used to place the stones, the edges and corners of the lower stones should be cut off and the stones should be smashed smoothly, so as to prevent damage to the geomembrane.
- Backfill layer by layer and tamp layer by layer while masonry to ensure the quality of backfill.
Embankment protection, support protection, lake bottom forming, flood control and earthquake resistance, water conservancy projects and other gabion net projects are welcome to call Xinlong gabion net for consultation and order at any time. Our many years of experience will ensure that you can purchase satisfactory products